How to make Gluten-Free Muffins:
- Combine: 2 cups of Gluten-Free Brown Flour Mix, 2/3 cups sugar, 1 Tbsp. baking powder, 1 tsp. baking soda, ¾ tsp. xanthan gum,
½ tsp. salt, 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Add: 2 eggs, ½ cup milk, ½ cup oil, 1 cup of your choice of variation ingredient (see below).
- Optionally, add ½ cup chopped walnuts.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased muffin pan (or use muffin papers).
- Bake 18 – 25 minutes at 350 degrees (until toothpick comes out clean).
Banana Muffins: 1 cup of ripe banana, mashed
Blueberry Muffins: 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
Cheddar muffins: 1 cup shredded cheddar
Chocolate chip muffins: 1 cup of chocolate chips
Be creative and you can make an infinite variety of muffins!
Buy our Gluten-Free Brown Flour Mix online at www.meetingplaceonmarket.com